DDL OMNI Engineering offers all full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package, not only for the employees’ health and wellness, but for that of their families, as well. Our benefits not only add to overall compensation, but also help plan for such events as retirement and college. Additionally, we offer the peace of mind of income protection and encourage a healthy work / life balance. Most of our plans begin on the employee’s date of hire.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and healthcare flexible spending accounts. Learn more
- Health insurance is provided by CIGNA and is an Open Access PPO Plan. This allows the flexibility of choosing a physician without the hassle of referrals.
- Dental insurance is provided by Guardian. Our comprehensive dental plan includes 100% coverage for all cleanings and x-rays.
- Vision insurance is also covered by Guardian, through the VSP network. It is a full-feature plan and has no co-pays for most in network services.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account services are provided by PayFlex. The plan is a tax-saving benefit that allows the employee to set money aside, pre-tax, to pay for eligible medical expenses.
Short-term disability (STD), long-term disability (LTD), company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance plans, voluntary life and AD&D insurance plans. All plans are provided by Guardian and are available to the employee beginning the date of hire:
- Short-Term Disability is 100% company-paid. In the event employees are disabled, they are covered for a portion of their monthly salary.
- Long-Term Disability is also 100% company-paid. In the event employees are disabled, they are covered for a portion of their monthly salary.
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance are offered at one times the employee’s salary the first year, twice the salary each subsequent year.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance are additional plans offered and include guaranteed issue amounts for employees and their families.
- 401(k) Plan, offered by Wells Fargo, allows employees to contribute up to 97% of their pre-tax compensation and offers a competitive company match.
- Section 529 College Savings Plans are provided by College Boundfund and College America. These plans allow the employee to contribute pre-tax earnings to pay for qualified educational expenses.
Work/Life Leave/paid time off, dependent care savings account, employee assistance program (EAP), educational assistance program. Learn
- Leave/Paid Time Off are as follows:
- 8 Holidays Per Year
- 4 Floating Holidays
- Generous annual leave (increasing with years of service)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account services are provided by Pay Flex. The plan is a tax saving benefit that allows employees to set money aside, pre-tax, to pay for certain day care expenses.
- The Employee Assistance Program is a free counseling and referral service provided by Guardian, through Integrated Behavioral Health, Inc.. Employees have access 24 hours/7 days a week to confidential counseling on a wide range of personal issues.
- Educational Assistance Program is offered by the company to encourage academic pursuit. It is made available to those enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
All employees have access to our Benefits Portal, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The information provided includes: overviews of the company benefits and access to applicable benefit forms, presentations, plan summaries, and provider contacts all in one convenient location.
For additional questions about employment with DDL OMNI Engineering or the benefits we offer, please contact the Human Resources Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.